Dumpster Rental Terms & Conditions
By accepting the dumpster, the customer agrees to the following terms and conditions,
1) Payment due on Delivery:
- The initial payment will be paid on or before receipt of services.
- Any additional fees due to overweight or other fees are due within 3 days of the container being removed.
- Any unpaid balance after 3 days will start to accrue 15% interest from the date of pickup until the balance is paid in full. There will be a minimum $25 late fee.
2) Possible Additional Fees:
- Unacceptable Items: If any unacceptable items, see list below, are found at the landfill while emptying the dumpster you will be charged accordingly based on the landfill fee.
- Overloaded or Overweight Dumpster: An additional pro-rated fee will be applied if weight exceeds the agreed tonnage allowance and under no circumstances shall the overall weight exceed 8 tons. If in excess of 8 tons, an additional “excessive weight” surcharge of $150 will be applied to the landfill fees.
- Improperly loaded dumpster: In the event that material/waste is not properly loaded and causes it to be unsafe to pick up or transport, materials will need to be unloaded or reloaded. There will be a $50 per man hour charge. A $75 trip charge is incurred when a dumpster cannot be removed.
- Blocked Dumpster: Delivery and/or removal of the dumpster is at the discretion of the driver. If the driver is unable to deliver or pick-up a dumpster due to cars or other items blocking the drive, there will be a $75 trip charge.
3) Use of Dumpsters: While White Glove’s Dumpster is in your possession you will not:
- Place any prohibited items in the dumpster.
- Fill the dumpster higher than the top of its sides.
- Light fires in the dumpster.
- Place any extremely heavy materials such as concrete, dirt, or rock. Please let us know and we can help you dispose of such heavy items in a more efficient manner.
4) Prohibited Items:
- We cannot accept: PAINT, TIDES, FREON, CHEMICALS, or HAZARDOUS WASTE
- WE CANNOT ACCEPT A DUMPSTER WITH ANYTHING STICKING OF OUT THE TOP OF THE DUMPSTER.
- Although White Glove always uses extreme care and caution when delivering and picking up Containers, we are not responsible for damage to weak or broken walkways, driveways, etc.
- We will only drive over grass if directed by the customer. However, White Glove is not Responsible for any ruts or damage to septic tanks, wells, sprinklers, and grassy areas.
- The customer is responsible for any damage to the dumpster while in their possession.
- If using a skid steer to load, customer agrees to use extreme care.